• Headings in Products   1 year 51 weeks ago

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I'll try and update these to address these issues.

Regards

• Headings in Products   1 year 51 weeks ago

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I'll try and update these to address these issues.

Regards

• Premium Content   2 years 26 weeks ago

I am super excited about this piece in particular...I'm just kind of a globe nut at heart. The download has the jpeg file of the flat world 2d view, but the .wrl file is not recognized by my computer and it has no idea how to open this file, and when I search for something to run it, I come up empty. How do we actually run this globe?

I have to say, considering almost all of my game money goes to Harn product here at Kelestia (I buy it when it comes out pretty much without fail), I think this nice little Premium thing is a nice customer feedback/reward kind of deal. I know it feels good to this particular customer, and certainly gives me a little glimpse of things that might be in the pipeline. I know every time a new release comes out I feel like a kid at Christmas. Keep up the great work.

Never mind...I suppose I could just read the instructions! :-)

• Premium Content   2 years 26 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback. We had intended that people be able to comment on individual articles, but for some reason it wasn't working. It seems to be working now, and we'd like it if people could leave comments on each individual article.

Many thanks

• Premium Content   2 years 26 weeks ago

My hunch is that the "Premium" idea will work well, but only time will tell.

Need to second the suggestion that comments on articles be directly to those articles, but happy with this first step regardless.

**Note**: We have enabled comments on individual Premium Content articles as suggested.

• Premium Content   2 years 26 weeks ago

Great idea. Where would you prefer the feedback for individual articles?

• Premium Content   2 years 26 weeks ago

Well, call me a very happy customer :-)

Great idea!

• Back after a Hiatus - no files in my downloads   2 years 35 weeks ago

Hi Brian

Welcome back!

I did respond to your earlier email, but I hadn't heard back from you.

It looks like you purchased HM Gold Gamemasters Edition prior to October 2008, when this current site and store were set up.

I have added this to your downloads section.

This is the only purchase we have a record of (and, yes, it was under 'John Sommers').

Regards

• Back after a Hiatus - no files in my downloads   2 years 35 weeks ago

Hi Brian

Welcome back!

I did respond to your earlier email, but I hadn't heard back from you.

I have added this to your downloads section.

Regards

• 'bout Blowguns   2 years 38 weeks ago

>As a mounted modifier I would use ...: -15.

Perhaps my imagination just fails me, but I cannot see anybody using a blowgun from a moving mount. I would not allow for mounted blowgun at all unless the mount is still, in which case the modifier can be voided.

• 'bout Blowguns   2 years 38 weeks ago

>As a mounted modifier I would use ...: -15.

• 'bout Blowguns   2 years 38 weeks ago

Hi,

The values Bill Gant gives do indeed seem reasonable, and fit pretty well with the HM1 values for blowguns, so they should work fine.

As a mounted modifier I would use something analogous to javelins: -15.

The Str requirement is presumably a typo on Bill's sheet; neither blowguns nor slings have any Str requirement. The symbols on the missile table for slings (including staff slings) simply mean that their Str requirement is as given on the weapon tables - i.e., there isn't one!

I haven't come accross a range limit for blowguns, other than the 32 hex maximum from the missile range table. Using 1 x End seems somewhat dubious because almost no-one would get the benefit of the longest range (32 hexes), and many would not even get a penalty at maximum range (if they have End 16 or less). Bear in mind, also, that End is already included in the skill base for the blowgun - this strikes me as a rather superfluous rule. Having said that, if you like it, use it!

• 'bout Blowguns   2 years 38 weeks ago

Hi,

As a mounted modifier I would use something analogous to javelins: -15.

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 42 weeks ago

It has only happened to me once, and only on one document, but I have had a PDF get strangely corrupted. On all the maps within the Tashal PDF, the map key numbers were just out of place, badly so.

Never did manage to fix the corrupted document, so I just deleted and downloaded a new copy.

For Kelestia, somewhere in your "My Account" section, there will be a list of everything you've purchased, and you can get fresh copies there (at no cost).

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 42 weeks ago

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 44 weeks ago

I have all the latest upgrades of the reader.

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 44 weeks ago

I have all the latest upgrades of the reader.

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 44 weeks ago

Lawrence

Since I don't know what software you are using, I can't be very specific in responding. It does seem to be a software issue, rather than anything to do with our maps.

Perhaps you could try re-installing the software? Our maps can be viewed with layers using the free version of Adobe Reader, so you could always install that.

Hope this helps.

• Venerive layer selection   2 years 44 weeks ago

Lawrence

Hope this helps.

• Happy 2015!   2 years 44 weeks ago

Happy New Year!

• Happy 2015!   2 years 44 weeks ago

Happy New Year!

• Happy 2015!   2 years 45 weeks ago

Back at you Balesir!

• Happy 2015!   2 years 45 weeks ago

Back at you Balesir!

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 51 weeks ago

Every edit is a judgment call.

You could make the same complaint about Palithane, Alagon etc.. There is quite a bit of their history buried in the same article, because some discussion of the neighbors is necessary for context. The point of the paragraphs is that Emelrene had a role in the development of the Melderyni kingdom which was not universally appreciated. I agree that the point could have been made more briefly - the seams do show a bit there. When you have multiple authors for a text it's hard to get the flow just right.

The half-finished family trees are waiting in KP's development "cloud" for someone to complete. But that will be a big project.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 51 weeks ago

Every edit is a judgment call.