• Question about Counterstrike   6 years 19 weeks ago

Head/Gore/Bite; Knife; Taburi. All on the naughty list.

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

I have put together an index and table of contents collection for the principle Chélemby publications:

* Kingdom of Chélemby
    * Chélemby: City of the Sea Kings
    * Evánekin
    * Kolâdis

It is available here: http://www.kelestia.com/files/Cheler_Index_100.pdf

It will be updated as further Chélemby publications are released.

Regards

---------------------
    Fástred na Beréma,
    Rowánti na Sávè-k’nôr

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

* Kingdom of Chélemby
    * Chélemby: City of the Sea Kings
    * Evánekin
    * Kolâdis

It is available here: http://www.kelestia.com/files/Cheler_Index_100.pdf

It will be updated as further Chélemby publications are released.

Regards

---------------------
    Fástred na Beréma,
    Rowánti na Sávè-k’nôr

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

I am actually using a printed copy. I do use a computer when I gm, but I find flipping between my gm software and among various documents to be very tedious, so I try to use printed forms of documents as much as I can when playing. And I can lay out the printed book on the table in front of me while still using the computer with neither interfering with the other.

Now if there was a way to print the bookmarks, then that would certainly do what I need. :)

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 19 weeks ago

• Legend for Internal Maps   6 years 20 weeks ago

Is there a legend for the 'modern style' of internal maps available somewhere? If not, I think it would make a great download...

• Legend for Internal Maps   6 years 20 weeks ago

ToC

hculpan,

I take it that when you are having trouble finding stuff in the Chelemby material that you are using a printed copy?

The PDF does include a table of contents. However, they are PDF bookmarks, only accessible by clicking on the bookmark button in your PDF viewer.

ToC

hculpan,

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 20 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback.

Its a great idea - I might even produce a free download "index" to all the Chelemby products ...

Regards

---------------------
    Fástred na Beréma,
    Rowánti na Sávè-k’nôr

• ToC and/or Index   6 years 20 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

---------------------
    Fástred na Beréma,
    Rowánti na Sávè-k’nôr

• Dalkesh - The Undiscovered Country?   6 years 20 weeks ago

I see Dalkesh as something more similar to Mamluk Egypt of the Middle Ages.

The Targan Genocide was done by a people who have some Ketari roots IIRC, meaning a nomadic Horse people, similar to the Turkish Horse People who took control of Egypt during Mamluk times.

The Mamluks also had a lot of slavery in their society IIRC. Mamluks themselves were slaves (though of high status) prior to setting up their own Dynasty.

• Dalkesh - The Undiscovered Country?   6 years 20 weeks ago

I see Dalkesh as something more similar to Mamluk Egypt of the Middle Ages.

• Feudal system on Harn   6 years 21 weeks ago

Sierra Vista/Ft. Huachuca, AZ USA
    svhg@yahoogroups.com

Each village belongs to a group of villages under one manor. The local lord probably lives in the central and larger village which is the local market town.

The village normally has 2 or 3 leaders appointed by the local lord, such as the Beadle and the Reeve, who handle the day to day operations and report to the lord as needed, but likely not less than once a week.

A keep is a fortified building smaller than a castle. It may be part of a manor house or a castle, as normally only a very rich man could build a castle all at once. Much more typical is to build a Manor House,then fortify it, then build a Keep, then walls about the whole (stables, yard,Shops,kitchen et al), then a gate house and other structures, slowly adding to the holdings until they become considered a castle. Many times existing buildings were added to with upper stories or new wings. Note that you normally required permission from your feudal lords to build a castle, and probably a Keep.

• Feudal system on Harn   6 years 21 weeks ago

Sierra Vista/Ft. Huachuca, AZ USA
    svhg@yahoogroups.com

• Changing avatar image   6 years 21 weeks ago

As you may see here i had no problem to change the avatar half an hour ago. Maybe it is a special problem of your system?

• Changing avatar image   6 years 21 weeks ago

• tarot   6 years 21 weeks ago

Hi Lawrence,

i fixed the problem as I informed you by pm. I was surprised that disabling mail-informations works in this manner. My intention was to disable visibilty of my e-mail-adress, not to cut off members from mails via the server. Now it should work.

By the way - now we are with this in public - I asked you, if there is a way to get pictures of your artist into the community. Feel free to answer this suggestion here...

Robins tarot deck is quite a nice piece of background and offers many adventurehooks and plottwists if used properly. In our group there were many situations where the tarot reading surprised all of us and added some mysticism to the story. I would welcome any release of this addon preferably WITH pictures of the deck.

A friend of mine is artist too and wanted to draw a deck, but she is very busy and I fear it will take long time for a project like this (72 Cards!!!). My own attempts to draw them showed that I will need a century to do the job.

• tarot   6 years 21 weeks ago

Hi Lawrence,

• tarot   6 years 21 weeks ago

Apparently istvan has no contact information on file here, so I cannot contact him. I hope he reads this and adds contact information to his account as he has exactly what I need.

Lawrence

• tarot   6 years 21 weeks ago

Lawrence

• tarot   6 years 21 weeks ago

I got a response from Istvan via my contact information. I have tried for about 10 minutes to reply to him via contact information but I have not been able to figure out how to do that. Perhaps someone can tell me how I can go about contacting him via this site.

Thank you.