• How many out there?   1 year 27 weeks ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

I would like to see some of the missing map tiles of the Gulf of Chelemby. It would be splendid to have them :-)

• How many out there?   1 year 29 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

I would also very much like to see more cities or places of interest done, but I suspect this is not going to happen. Oh, and there was mention of one great seafearing adventure. Is this still in the works?

• How many out there?   1 year 29 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

• How many out there?   1 year 30 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.
    Of course the two big ones are Azeryan and Trierzon but anywhere is of interest to me :) .

• How many out there?   1 year 30 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.

• How many out there?   1 year 31 weeks ago

It's hard to give out dates other than the non-satisfying "when it's done" or "Soon".

Work is being done on a Karejia module, as well as Clans and Folk of Chelemby. We're also getting artwork done for Thonia. There a few other products in production that we're not ready to reveal just yet.

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 31 weeks ago

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 33 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• How many out there?   1 year 33 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• Headings in Products   1 year 36 weeks ago

Depending on how long the new version will be forthcoming and how much your OCD is killing you, a simple fix is to download the Morpheus font, create a white text box within the pdf app, set the font to 21.5 pt and color to RGB 150 20 2. If you print, make sure you have print comments selected. Foxit even has a ruler for perfect alignment.

• Headings in Products   1 year 36 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 37 weeks ago

Yes, Keléstia Productions is still very much alive, and there are some exciting new products in the works.

Great that you've returned to Hârn!

• How many out there?   1 year 37 weeks ago

Great that you've returned to Hârn!

• How many out there?   1 year 37 weeks ago

Well, I'm back to Harn after a long absence... Is this company still alive? It is a couple of months since any activity was registred here....

• How many out there?   1 year 37 weeks ago

• Headings in Products   1 year 43 weeks ago

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I'll try and update these to address these issues.

Regards

• Headings in Products   1 year 43 weeks ago

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I'll try and update these to address these issues.

Regards

• Premium Content   2 years 18 weeks ago

I am super excited about this piece in particular...I'm just kind of a globe nut at heart. The download has the jpeg file of the flat world 2d view, but the .wrl file is not recognized by my computer and it has no idea how to open this file, and when I search for something to run it, I come up empty. How do we actually run this globe?

I have to say, considering almost all of my game money goes to Harn product here at Kelestia (I buy it when it comes out pretty much without fail), I think this nice little Premium thing is a nice customer feedback/reward kind of deal. I know it feels good to this particular customer, and certainly gives me a little glimpse of things that might be in the pipeline. I know every time a new release comes out I feel like a kid at Christmas. Keep up the great work.

Never mind...I suppose I could just read the instructions! :-)

• Premium Content   2 years 18 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback. We had intended that people be able to comment on individual articles, but for some reason it wasn't working. It seems to be working now, and we'd like it if people could leave comments on each individual article.

Many thanks

• Premium Content   2 years 18 weeks ago

My hunch is that the "Premium" idea will work well, but only time will tell.

Need to second the suggestion that comments on articles be directly to those articles, but happy with this first step regardless.

**Note**: We have enabled comments on individual Premium Content articles as suggested.

• Premium Content   2 years 18 weeks ago

Great idea. Where would you prefer the feedback for individual articles?

• Premium Content   2 years 18 weeks ago

Well, call me a very happy customer :-)

Great idea!

• Back after a Hiatus - no files in my downloads   2 years 27 weeks ago

Hi Brian

Welcome back!

I did respond to your earlier email, but I hadn't heard back from you.

It looks like you purchased HM Gold Gamemasters Edition prior to October 2008, when this current site and store were set up.

I have added this to your downloads section.

This is the only purchase we have a record of (and, yes, it was under 'John Sommers').

Regards

• Back after a Hiatus - no files in my downloads   2 years 27 weeks ago

Hi Brian

Welcome back!

I did respond to your earlier email, but I hadn't heard back from you.

I have added this to your downloads section.

Regards

• 'bout Blowguns   2 years 30 weeks ago

>As a mounted modifier I would use ...: -15.

Perhaps my imagination just fails me, but I cannot see anybody using a blowgun from a moving mount. I would not allow for mounted blowgun at all unless the mount is still, in which case the modifier can be voided.