• Possible 2nd Account   1 year 4 weeks ago

It may simply be because you bought them a very long time ago.
    I'm speculating, but I know that my orders go back to 09/09/08, and the orders I placed before then (all the HMG stuff, Chelemby Kingdom, Evanekin, Koladis, Ledenheim, AK folio 1 (and possibly more)) don't appear in my file downloads.
    -N-

• How many out there?   1 year 8 weeks ago

I haven't had a chance to play in Harn recently, but I still stop by semi frequently to see what's going on. I'm actually hoping to start up a Harn game to contrast the mid level D&D Adventurers League games I've been running for the FLGS. When I do, I'll be using HMG as my rules of choice.

• How many out there?   1 year 8 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 8 weeks ago

I'm still here, just a lot less time for gaming, especially PnP RPG's in general.

• How many out there?   1 year 8 weeks ago

• Premium Content   1 year 9 weeks ago

Dear Jan,

Thanks, both as e-mail and a message on here. Thank you.
    It works of course.

Thanks for a great service,

Bart

• Premium Content   1 year 9 weeks ago

Hi! Access to the Premium area is normally granted soon after you've reached the 100 $ threshold.

I've just checked your profile and you are definitely a Premium Member now. Please clear your browser's cache and your Kelestia.com cookies. Then please log back in to your Kelestia.com account. The "Premium" button should now appear to the right of the "Contact" button. If it still isn't there, please let us know.

• Premium Content   1 year 10 weeks ago

Hello, I am at 100 now. But I can imagine that there is a timelag for the update of the button. (For example one check and update a month.) Can you let me know if this is the case? Thanks in advance.

• How many out there?   1 year 14 weeks ago
    HMG

I switched over to HMG about 6 years ago now and have never regretted it once. For decades, I used Harn (and Kethera) as my world for 2E D&D, but got sick of trying to change D&D to fit my idea of the world as I wanted it. A friend invited me to play in his D&D 2nd edition about a year or so ago, and I just couldn't enjoy it now. Don't get me wrong, loved and poayed D&D from the original white papmphlet style books when it was THE RPG out there, played AD&D, 2nd Edition and tinkered with 3rd before hanging up my D&D spurs for good. Too much fantasy and unbelievable amounts of magic and monsters for the world when looked at from my older more experienced gamers eyes (which at 53, would benefit from glasses, but I digress). HMG gets rid of all the things I hated in the old system. Mortality is once more something other than a mild inconvenience surmounted by a moderately experienced priest. Killing everything and stealing its stuff has way less appeal if a normal person with a normal weapon might lay you in your grave.

• How many out there?   1 year 14 weeks ago
    HMG

• Ivinia and Shorkyne   1 year 14 weeks ago

My players constantly pine for a low magic fantasy world and are tired of being murder hobos. A richly developed world like Kelestia/Harn is really ideal. I would love to see other kingdoms in Ivinia developed as mentioned above, especially Seldenbaal.

• Ivinia and Shorkyne   1 year 14 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 15 weeks ago
    HMG

Since the question was posed six months ago, it's easy to see I don't log on here all that often. Usually I log when I get a message that there is something new.

To answer your question about who uses Robin's Gold rules, when my group will allow me to run Harn with any of the Harnmaster rules, i choose HMG. Alas they prefer Pathfinder as it's more "heroic". (read super hero) Being a fan of nitty gritty realism - "The Bicycle Thief" in Italian Realism films - I groan in despair at the stupid inane feats a character magically acquires as she levels.

Alas these are all close friends so dumping them to find players ready to do Harn is not possible.

• How many out there?   1 year 15 weeks ago
    HMG

• How many out there?   1 year 19 weeks ago

I'm still here. HMG is my go-to system for Hârn/Venârivè gaming. I accept no substitute.

My last active Hârn campaign was two years ago. Thanks to Venârivè and a multicultural game group, my Hârn became populated with a very diverse set of adventurers. Since then I've primarily been running Pathfinder (both PFS and a home game using Rise of the Runelords). It's popular, and it's fun - but it's not Hârn.

I'm in the process of prepping the next Hârn campaign. Part of these efforts will involve loading tons of Hârnic information into the Realm Works campaign manager, which I and my players have come to use heavily.

At the moment I haven't decided the background to the campaign for definite. I fancy a bit of a change from Káldôr/Vemionshire games, and am toying with the idea of using the Second Jarin Rebellion in Orbaal is the primary backdrop. We'll see.

I am delighted with the work the Keléstia team have published. I'm not too bothered by the small scale maps, but the modules are magnificent and add tons of detail to our understanding of Keléstia and Lýthia.

• How many out there?   1 year 19 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 24 weeks ago

I'm still here. I'm afraid my Harn activity consists mainly of adding new publications, unread, to either my hard drive or my filing cabinet. One day, perhaps, I'll truly get back into it.

• How many out there?   1 year 24 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

I'd like to see Pilots Almanac, Lankor and more Shorkyne/Hurisea. Might be nice to see a city or two as well.

Clans of Shorkyne...

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

Clans of Shorkyne...

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 26 weeks ago

Thanks. That definitely feeds into my view of Shorkyne with internecine warfare on a low scale. Raiding and feuds amongst the various lords that Parliament likely ignores unless it gets too out of control.

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 26 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 27 weeks ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

I would like to see some of the missing map tiles of the Gulf of Chelemby. It would be splendid to have them :-)