• Ivinia and Shorkyne   40 weeks 1 day ago

My players constantly pine for a low magic fantasy world and are tired of being murder hobos. A richly developed world like Kelestia/Harn is really ideal. I would love to see other kingdoms in Ivinia developed as mentioned above, especially Seldenbaal.

• How many out there?   40 weeks 6 days ago
    HMG

Since the question was posed six months ago, it's easy to see I don't log on here all that often. Usually I log when I get a message that there is something new.

To answer your question about who uses Robin's Gold rules, when my group will allow me to run Harn with any of the Harnmaster rules, i choose HMG. Alas they prefer Pathfinder as it's more "heroic". (read super hero) Being a fan of nitty gritty realism - "The Bicycle Thief" in Italian Realism films - I groan in despair at the stupid inane feats a character magically acquires as she levels.

Alas these are all close friends so dumping them to find players ready to do Harn is not possible.

• How many out there?   40 weeks 6 days ago
    HMG

• How many out there?   45 weeks 1 day ago

I'm still here. HMG is my go-to system for Hârn/Venârivè gaming. I accept no substitute.

My last active Hârn campaign was two years ago. Thanks to Venârivè and a multicultural game group, my Hârn became populated with a very diverse set of adventurers. Since then I've primarily been running Pathfinder (both PFS and a home game using Rise of the Runelords). It's popular, and it's fun - but it's not Hârn.

I'm in the process of prepping the next Hârn campaign. Part of these efforts will involve loading tons of Hârnic information into the Realm Works campaign manager, which I and my players have come to use heavily.

At the moment I haven't decided the background to the campaign for definite. I fancy a bit of a change from Káldôr/Vemionshire games, and am toying with the idea of using the Second Jarin Rebellion in Orbaal is the primary backdrop. We'll see.

I am delighted with the work the Keléstia team have published. I'm not too bothered by the small scale maps, but the modules are magnificent and add tons of detail to our understanding of Keléstia and Lýthia.

• How many out there?   45 weeks 1 day ago

• How many out there?   50 weeks 3 days ago

I'm still here. I'm afraid my Harn activity consists mainly of adding new publications, unread, to either my hard drive or my filing cabinet. One day, perhaps, I'll truly get back into it.

• How many out there?   50 weeks 3 days ago

• How many out there?   1 year 1 day ago

I'd like to see Pilots Almanac, Lankor and more Shorkyne/Hurisea. Might be nice to see a city or two as well.

Clans of Shorkyne...

• How many out there?   1 year 1 day ago

Clans of Shorkyne...

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 1 day ago

Thanks. That definitely feeds into my view of Shorkyne with internecine warfare on a low scale. Raiding and feuds amongst the various lords that Parliament likely ignores unless it gets too out of control.

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 1 day ago

• How many out there?   1 year 3 days ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 3 days ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 1 week ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

I would like to see some of the missing map tiles of the Gulf of Chelemby. It would be splendid to have them :-)

• How many out there?   1 year 1 week ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

• How many out there?   1 year 3 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

I would also very much like to see more cities or places of interest done, but I suspect this is not going to happen. Oh, and there was mention of one great seafearing adventure. Is this still in the works?

• How many out there?   1 year 3 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

• How many out there?   1 year 4 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.
    Of course the two big ones are Azeryan and Trierzon but anywhere is of interest to me :) .

• How many out there?   1 year 4 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.

• How many out there?   1 year 4 weeks ago

It's hard to give out dates other than the non-satisfying "when it's done" or "Soon".

Work is being done on a Karejia module, as well as Clans and Folk of Chelemby. We're also getting artwork done for Thonia. There a few other products in production that we're not ready to reveal just yet.

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 4 weeks ago

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 6 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• How many out there?   1 year 6 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• Headings in Products   1 year 10 weeks ago

Depending on how long the new version will be forthcoming and how much your OCD is killing you, a simple fix is to download the Morpheus font, create a white text box within the pdf app, set the font to 21.5 pt and color to RGB 150 20 2. If you print, make sure you have print comments selected. Foxit even has a ruler for perfect alignment.

• Headings in Products   1 year 10 weeks ago