• Early Hârn maps   6 days 13 hours ago

Let me know if you find things that are still broken.

• Early Hârn maps   6 days 13 hours ago

Let me know if you find things that are still broken.

• Sánthrada - Eastern Lýthia Map and Index   6 days 13 hours ago

Hi

We have several products in production.

We hope at least one will be before the end of the year, and several early next year.

• Sánthrada - Eastern Lýthia Map and Index   1 week 4 days ago

I'm just wondering about releases in 2020 now. I was pleasantly floored by Karejia, and by the first foray into Hepekeria.

I'm not surprised that there've only been these two releases this year. Both supplements were huge, and if you have things like Azeryan coming up (which would be a supplement on the scale of Anzeloria), I'm not daunted by the long wait for what comes next.

• Sánthrada - Eastern Lýthia Map and Index   2 weeks 2 days ago

Is there any news on this publication?

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   4 weeks 2 days ago

I started a group of 5 freshly created characters in Chelemby, all wanting to go there because they had heard there were riches to be made there. I modeled the ship's crew after Firefly and off they went. Lots of stops along the way and even more when they got there. My Hepekaria, I'm sure, was nothing like what these guys will come up with but the group seemed to enjoy it. It took about a year (real time) to get there meeting every other Friday evening. Wouldn't have taken that long but a hurricane struck them sailing from Tarkain almost killing everyone. This forced them so far west without a mast they almost missed Kepekaria when they headed south. Great fun.

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   4 weeks 2 days ago

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   4 weeks 3 days ago

The characters could always start in Cherafir on Harn, or visit Chelemby or Berema, and learn that they will need to head to Hepekeria to complete whatever task they have been assigned.

Let's say they're after an Ivinian pirate who'd been responsible for slaughtering someone dear to the characters - and he's headed off to the ex-pat Ivinian colony down south to catch some sunshine with the other semi-retired Ivinian pirate scum, so off they must go to catch him and bring him back, tanned and fit and ready for the noose.

Of course, when they get there that's when they find complications, and that leads them across the face of Hepekeria, getting into their usual scrapes wherever they go.

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   4 weeks 3 days ago

• Early Hârn maps   5 weeks 1 day ago

There seems to be quite a few that are either broken links, or have files (Picture links, etc.) missing sadly.

• Early Hârn maps   5 weeks 1 day ago

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   5 weeks 4 days ago

Personally, I default to the Byzantine Empire for ideas regarding the Azeryani. Not so much for the details of military and administration, but for the overall sophistication and generally sclerotic culture.

I'd compare the coastal states to some of the petty states around southern Italy and the Adriatic in that time frame - all those little duchies and principalities (Spoleto, Benevento, Apulia, Bari, Epirus, Amalfi, etc..) that even Wikipedia can't keep track of. Norman Sicily is in that area, but Norman Palermo was a much bigger and more important city than anything in Menema - I'd go with the smaller realms or a different time period. Visigothic Spain and Vandal Africa also might give you some ideas.

Of course, the caveat here is that the KP writers look to the real world for just two things - inspiration and sanity checking. Don't try too hard to fit it all into a Terran timeline or geography.

• Kingdom of Vitho and Kingdom of Menema   5 weeks 4 days ago

• Menêma Gazetteer   6 weeks 6 days ago

So I'm told . . .

• Menêma Gazetteer   6 weeks 6 days ago

So I'm told . . .

• Menêma Gazetteer   7 weeks 5 days ago

Loved the module! And Kareja also!
    I`m eager to get my hands on the other 3 hepekeria modules! Love your work guys! Any plans in a near future on doing simillar stuff on Palithane, Trierzon, and Lankor?

• Menêma Gazetteer   7 weeks 5 days ago

Loved the module! And Kareja also!

• Earthmaster site in Azeryan   9 weeks 1 day ago

You are correct, insofar as there are no Earthmaster sites (as such) known to Loremasters in Ázeryàn.

Whether this is because there are none, or simply because they are hidden or have not yet been discovered, is open to conjecture.

• Earthmaster site in Azeryan   9 weeks 1 day ago

• Menêma - Hèpekéria's Maritime Crossroads   11 weeks 3 days ago

I'm sure one of them could have been Shomos. Had a little sign and all.

• Menêma - Hèpekéria's Maritime Crossroads   11 weeks 4 days ago

Sadly they are now all ex-underwater villages.

Please re-download the file.

• Menêma - Hèpekéria's Maritime Crossroads   11 weeks 5 days ago

Oooh. They are tiny villages and keeps. Must be mer-hobbits or mer-gnomes.

• Menêma - Hèpekéria's Maritime Crossroads   11 weeks 5 days ago

Square JX has a lot of errant village and town markers. Either that or a underwater merman colony.

• Menêma Gazetteer   12 weeks 18 hours ago

Lots of chances for political intrigue, trading adventures, exploration. I think it's one of the most adventure-rich areas mapped to date. I wouldn't expect anything more on this specific regional map to be published in the near-to-middling future. Expect more "breadth" before more "depth" in Hepekeria and Venarive in general.

• Menêma Gazetteer   12 weeks 18 hours ago