• For Premium customers: Mengola link fixed.   2 weeks 3 days ago

Here's the link:

Here's the key datum:

"For any of our customers who has spent $100 or more on this website, we will make available a growing amount of 'pre-publication' material. This will be accessible from a Premium tab on the menu bar of this site. Needless to say this will only be viewable by those who have spent the necessary amount."

• For Premium customers: Mengola link fixed.   2 weeks 3 days ago

Here's the link:

Here's the key datum:

• For Premium customers: Mengola link fixed.   2 weeks 6 days ago

What dos one need to do to become a Premium customer?

• For Premium customers: Mengola link fixed.   2 weeks 6 days ago

What dos one need to do to become a Premium customer?

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

Glad to see you're back online!

Cheers,
    Brian

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

Glad to see you're back online!

Cheers,
    Brian

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

Good to see you back!!!

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

Good to see you back!!!

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

And we're back...

Our webhoster was having some server issues and, unfortunately, those also affected Kelestia.com.

Thanks again for letting us know, Brian, and sorry for the inconvenience. Everything should be okay now and back to normal.

• Having trouble purchasing products   4 weeks 6 days ago

And we're back...

• News on new content?   7 weeks 4 days ago

Yep - when I first read these in a second hand EH that I bought in 88 I was pretty glad that Trierzon and Azeryan already existed!
    If I had only known which century they meant...

Actually we are currently in the golden age of Harnworld- with highest quality publications coming in from three sources (even when Kelestia comp is quite lately). I assume that with the digitalization and the inner cohesion of Harnworld this environment will continue to grow and prosper.

And while I DO wait for the kingdom and empire modules of Trierzon and Azeryan we did get Shorkyne, Emelrene, Chelemby, Berema and a cornocupia of other inspiring stuff.

• News on new content?   7 weeks 4 days ago

If I had only known which century they meant...

• News on new content?   7 weeks 6 days ago

Harn publishers are LEGENDARY for 'delayed' material.

I think I still have a Kingdom of Trierzon announcement that suggested we'd see it in 1985, and I don't think that was the first estimated date....

This last decade they've been churning out material at light speed by comparison. At least that's how I like to look at it:)

• News on new content?   7 weeks 6 days ago

Harn publishers are LEGENDARY for 'delayed' material.

• Mankar typo?   13 weeks 9 hours ago

I think they are typos - they should read as follows, to be in line with the other weapon entries:

Mankar II (r)
    Mankar III (r)

The roman numeral designations correspond to the weight (in pounds) of the weapon.

• Mankar typo?   13 weeks 9 hours ago

Mankar II (r)
    Mankar III (r)

• News on new content?   14 weeks 3 hours ago

The day these come out I will not only buy, print and read them, but also have a small celebration upon the comeback of Kelesta :-)

Still... Thonia was announced "waiting for art" roughly a year ago, so I will cultivate the patience that all old Harniacs must have. Seeing any of the three would make my day. Any way to help fasten the process?

• News on new content?   14 weeks 3 hours ago

• News on new content?   14 weeks 1 day ago

Hello Ken,

this is fantastic news! Great to hear that. Keep up the excellent work.

Cheers,
    Max

• News on new content?   14 weeks 1 day ago

Hello Ken,

this is fantastic news! Great to hear that. Keep up the excellent work.

Cheers,
    Max

• News on new content?   14 weeks 1 day ago

Hi all, there are indeed more product coming down the pike. Karejia, Thonia and Clans and Folk of Chelemby are all waiting on artwork and will hopefully be out soon.

Looking forward to what people think of them. :)

Cheers,

Ken

• News on new content?   14 weeks 1 day ago

Looking forward to what people think of them. :)

Cheers,

Ken

• News on new content?   14 weeks 6 days ago

I know its just a hobby project with limited time that creates professional output and yields no money. So I am biding my time and really hope that there will be new snippets, modules or maps :-)

• News on new content?   14 weeks 6 days ago

• News on new content?   15 weeks 2 days ago

Same question here: Is KP still working on something?